A simple WordPress heatmap plugin to monitoring your user’s behaviour, detect and report abnormal user activities. This plugin allows you to install UXsniff tracking code to your wordpress without editing your theme. The plugin also shows basic statistic about your user’s behaviour and detect abnormal user activities. Some basic features such as Heatmaps, Clickmaps, Session Recordings and Rage alerts are available within the plugin. Login to UXsniff for advanced functionality such as user journey, feedback widgets, on-site surveys and advanced reports.
- Insert UXsniff tracking code
- Real-time monitoring your user’s behaviour
- Report abnormal user activities
- Session recordings
- Rage alerts
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
After active plugin go to UX Sniff->Settings to setup your tracker.
Contributors & Developers
“UXsniff Heatmap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “UXsniff Heatmap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed font-awesome library to reduce the plugin file size
- Added New feature — Element Inspector
- Element and URL Inspector are now available within the plugin
- Heatmaps is now available within the plugin
- Rearranged sub menus
- Rage Alerts and Realtime bug fixes
- Resolve bug: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-cant-delete-wp-users/
- Removed realtime and element inspector in the plugin. Features still available on UXsniff platform.
- Update readme and description
- Fixed missing dashicon logo and some PHP notices
- Fixed css bugs
- Added Clickmaps and plan info.
- Improved API key verification. (Manual edit domain name for staging)
- Added session recordings.
- Added session recordings caching.