Synchronizes wordpress users with MailChimp. Select MailChimp list, group and subgroup (subscribers organized in a subgroup or according to your role), and automatically new users are added to this mailchimp group.
Add, update and delete synchronized users.
Official site: eggemplo
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually:
- Unzip the archive and put the
users2mailchimpfolder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
- What options using the sync button?
It take the general options, except “Need confirm” option, which is always set to YES.
- Where is setup page ?
In “Users” group menu.
Users -> Users2MailChimp
- Where I get the api key?
In your Mailchimp account menu -> API keys & Authorized Apps
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Users2MailChimp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Compatible with WordPress 5.2.3
- Optional “Subscribe me” message and condition.
- More eficient synchronize
- Added double opt-in confirmation. New checkbox in registration form.
- Synchronize use “Need confirm” option.
- Fix: Compatible with others mailchimp’s plugins.
- Added spanish translation.
- Fix: synchronize action doesn’t subscribes users
- Added option to synchronize existing users.
- Subscribers organized in a subgroup or according to your role.
- Explanations added to the page setup.
- Fix: Changed option’s names.
- Start version. Synchronizes new users.