Add a simple list of shortcodes to WordPress in order to display the current user information.
Unlike other similar plugins this is a very slim solution without any unnecessary features or design styles.
The plugin check if a user is logged in, if no user is currently logged in all of the shortcodes will return empty information.
The plugin includes 6 shortcodes:
- Display the current user name
[currentuser_useremail] — Display the current user email
[currentuser_displayname] — Display the current user display name
[currentuser_firstname] — Display the current user first name
[currentuser_lastname] — Display the current user last name
[currentuser_id] — Display the current user numeric ID
HappyPlugins — eCommerce Plugins for WordPress
HappyPlugins company develop premium WordPress & Guides for eCommerce websites.
Currently HappyPlugins company the number one 3rd party plugins developer for the Wishlist Member Membership Platform.
- The User Shortcodes official homepage.
- More WordPress Plugins by HappyPlugins
- Build a Membership site that Convert with Membership Isiders.
- Follow HappyPlugins on Facebook & Twitter
DiscoverWP — Find & Compare WordPress Plugins
DiscoverWP was created in thing in mind and that to help every WordPress user to find the right product for his needs.
- Upload the plugin to “wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- How to use this plugin?
Use one of the shortcode inside your post or page to display the needed information
- Do this plugin have any conflict with other plugins?
As far as we know this plugin does not conflict with any other.
The plugin usage simple shortcodes and a very basic coding so the chance that this plugin is causing for problem is very low.
If you have any problem or conflict try to disable the plugin and see if the problem still consist.
Share your potential conflicts in the support tab, if you have found them.
- Where get I get more information about the User Shortcodes?
You can found more information at: HappyPlugin — User Shortcodes
Contributors & Developers
“User Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.