when user is logged in, he can access everything without any of the above restrictions it will be look like plugin disabled.
= Free Features=
- Disable Right Click.
- Disable View Source (Ctrl+U).
- Disable Inspect Element (Developer Tool) Keys ( F12 / Ctrl+Shift+C / Ctrl+Shift+I / Ctrl+Shift+K).
- Disable following keys (Ctrl+C), Cut (Ctrl+X), Paster( Ctrl+V ).
- Disable Text Selection.
- Disable Image drag & drop.
= PRO Features=
- All Free Features Included.
- Back-end Protection: you can disable (wp-json) permanently to make sure your content can’t access by others, you want to (disable/enable) a specific endpoint? don’t worry you can customize it as you want.
- Anit-AdBlocker: if you are Advertising inside your website, of course, you need this feature, it shows the message to users to disable AdBlocker otherwise they can’t access your website, and we have different strategies to make sure it works using (Manual, Automatic) strategies.
- Customize Anit-AdBlocker.
- Customize Right Click Disabled you can enable specific parts of your website.
- Disable Right Click in Safari Reader Mode.
- Disable Print Screen Button Inside Page.
- Disable Inspect Element (Developer Tool) Permanitly by showing a message when the user opens it, and you can customize that message as you want.
To install this plugin follow below steps
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Change Settings from Menu ‘UnCopy’ screen(optional)
- Please do clear or purge website cache(if any).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“UnCopy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “UnCopy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updating UI
- New feature Anti-AdBlocker
- First release