Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget creates a simple, clean Twitter feed of a specified hashtag. This widget is specifically designed to render a lightweight widget that can be completely styled by the user through CSS.
All widgets have the CSS class .widget_twitter_hashtag_feed_widget for uniform styling across all widgets on the site.
- Upload the
twitter-hashtag-feed-widgetdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to the desired sidebar
- Configure the options with your Twitter application data
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed widget-specific CSS in lieu of native WordPress CSS ID and class support.
- Added before/after_widget and before/after_title support.
- Changed API retrieval from Twitter to a 60-second transient.
- Replaced static HTML code in form with PHP foreach.
- First major release.