Adds a sidebar widget to display Guido van Biemen’s (aka MrGuide@NL) Teamspeak Display Preview Release 3 (GPL) and uses [AjaxCore 1.2.2]http://ajaxcore.sourceforge.net to refresh it.
It is deployed on my blog, for reference.
- For WordPress 2.0/2.1, make sure that you have the widgets plugin installed.
- Download the plugin package
- Extract it in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit Presentation/Widgets an drag the plugin to your sidebar
- Configure the widget … if it’s a local teamspeakserver with standardport, you don’t have to configure the widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TSViewerWidget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TSViewerWidget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.