Easily add payment capabilities to your ecommerce website:
- Seamlessly display our hosted payment pages that can be fully customised
- Accept multiple payment types — credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
- Easily process Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) transactions through the admin panel.
- The Trust Payments extension can integrate with multiple APIs to facilitate typical back-office functions such as transaction updates and refunds.
With Trust Payments, merchants can:
- Accept all major payment cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners/Discover).
- Process payments securely on dedicated HTTPS server hosted by Trust Payments (including on mobiles via a separate SDK)
- Reduce your level of PCI DSS compliance to the lowest possible level by not handling sensitive payment data
- Benefit from the “Saved Cards” feature, returning customers can save their card details for faster transactions in the future
- Customise your checkout page to reflect your brand and maintain great customer experience
- Accept a large variety of currencies and settle in 15 of these
- Deploy other new payment methods quickly with minimal configuration needed
- View and manage all transactions using our online portal including a Virtual Terminal for transactions not processed in-person
Using the WordPress Dashboard
Please note: This plugin requires WooCommerce to work. Please install WooCommerce before proceeding.
1. Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
2. Use the search field on the top right and enter “TRU//ST Payments Gateway for WooCommerce”
3. Click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin
4. Click the “Activate” button or navigate to Plugins -> Installed Plugins -> Find the “TRU//ST Payments Gateway for WooCommerce” plugin in the list and click “Activate”
5. Next, you are ready to configure the plugin with your unique account details provided by our Support team
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you backup your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
How our service works?
Find out more about our services
Where can I find the user guide of the WooCommerce Trust Payments Gateway plugin?
You can find more information on the WooCommerce Trust Payments plugin here
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can contact us here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TRU//ST Payments Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TRU//ST Payments Gateway for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Resolved issue with incomplete payments showing as successful.
- Declined notification now correctly shown when using a saved card.
- Fixed decline payments to correctly update order status to ‘pending payment’.
- Fixed issue with saving card to customers account.
- Dont save card if walletsource=applepay/googlepay
- Add threedquery to accountcheck (saving your card on My account)
- Update saved card to use v3 JS library
- ApplePay address override
- Sending notifications
- Fix: Saving your card in “Payment Method” flags invalid field
- Fix: Incorrect URL redirect
- Fix: can’t save cards when iframe is enabled
- Fix: MOTO + iframe doesn’t show success page
- Add address update when using saved card
- Integrate your Trust Payments account with the WooCommerce store.
- Allow customers to checkout using credit and debit cards.
- Support of Saved Card functionality, using Tokenisation for security.
- Allows admin to easily track the transaction history.
- Allows logged in customers to pay using credit/debit cards saved on their account.
- Allows logged in customers to manage their saved payment card(s) on the My Account page.
- Allows admin to perform payments from the WooCommerce admin interface (MOTO).
- PayPal, Apple Pay and Visa Checkout are supported.
- First release