This plugin allows you to sync your website users with MailChimp lists depending on the WooCommerce Membership plan they have.
You may specify a MailChimp list for any status of any WooCommerce Memberships plan.
If you already have members on your website you can use Mass Resync feature to add them to the appropriate MailChimp lists.
That’s it! MailChimp Sync for WooCommerce Memberships seamlessly updates member data for you in your subscriber profiles, ensuring MailChimp data is always up-to-date with your latest membership list and statuses.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New
- Search for «MailChimp Sync…»
- Click «Install Now» under the MailChimp Sync for WooCommerce Memberships plugin
- Click «Activate Now»
- Download the plugin from the download button on this page
- Unzip the file, and upload the resulting
mailchimp-sync-woocommerce-membershipsfolder to your
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins
- Click «Activate» under the MailChimp Sync for WooCommerce Memberships plugin
Contributors & Developers
“MailChimp Sync for WooCommerce Memberships” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“MailChimp Sync for WooCommerce Memberships” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Initial release