This integration will allow you to offer a tree each time a customer buys a product using WooCommerce.
1 tree will be offered for each product purchase. For example, if a user makes 1 purchase which includes 2 x Product A and 3 x Product B, this user will receive an email with his 5 trees offered by your brand.
Some options are available:
* Limit to some specific products: specify which products will trigger a tree planted, instead of all products.
* Limit to 1 (or X) tree per order: a purchase of 5 products will only generate 1 tree.
Once you completed this integration, the system will be 100% automated.
Total integration takes less than 10 minutes on your side 🙂
Contact us at email@example.com if you encounter any problem with this plugin.
Upload the Tree-Nation for WooCommerce plugin to your site, activate it, and then enter your Tree-Nation ID on the settings page.
Find here our complete installation guide.
* The WooCommerce plugin needs to be installed in your WordPress site and up to date.
* You’ll need to have a Tree-Nation ID from your Tree-Nation account.
Contributors & Developers
“Tree-Nation for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date — 29 January 2023
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1.1
Release Date — 25 October 2021
- Fixed bug on preventing duplicated webhooks that deleted other configured webhooks
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.1
Release Date — 20 August 2020
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
Release Date — 18 June 2020
- Fixed a problem where the internal webhook url was being parsed incorrectly
Release Date — 25 February 2020
- First release