Track Travel pictures performance across your website 🏞️🤏
Add Locations and Booking buttons to your pictures 📍📲
Generate more Clicks and Bookings automatically 🛫
⌛ Save time ⌛
- We filter automatically travel pictures and detect the destinations
- The plugin suggests you tours and hotels to promote
- Easily track which pictures are performing better on your dashboard
💰 Generate more clicks 💰
- Make your best performing pictures interactive
- Customize the markers and booking buttons with your branding
- Add affiliate links to drive more bookings
📈 Improve SEO 📈
- Have relevant content recognizable by Google
- Increase your Average Time on Page and organic Click-Through-Rate
- Manage your internal and external linking strategy
💎 Premium Version 💎
Add your own affiliate IDs and links. Learn more 👉 here
How to Get Started ?
- Register for FREE here: https://hatlasvision.com/users/signup
- Get Your Hatlas ID in your Profile section (Top-right of the dashboard)
- Install the plugin on your WordPress website. Add your Hatlas ID in the settings panel of the plugin (c.f. screenshot 4)
- Navigate on your website normally, the plugin will automatically synchronize your travel pictures with your Hatlas Vision Dashboard
- Go back to your Hatlas Vision Dashboard and activate the plugin for each picture you want
How are the pictures synchronized ?
We automatically find the pictures from your website and filter the travel related ones.
If you are using the free verion of the plugin, you will only get a small amount back. On the premium version you can add your own affiliate IDs and earn 100% of the income generated.
Is it possible to implement the plugin only on certain articles or certain images?
Yes you can select the pictures that you want to make interactive according to your needs
What impact does the plugin have on website speed?
The plugin has been developed so that it won’t impact website speed. That is to say that the script is very light (40ko) and the process is asynchronous (like lazy-loaded images) and happens in the background while the user is already navigating on the web page so that it is not noticeable
Yes you can change the color from your dashboard
What kind of reporting do you provide?
You will have access to a dashboard where you can see your active pictures with their number of views and their number of clicks (on the booking buttons). From there you can also manage your pictures one by one (change/add destination, change the affiliate link, remove the booking button)
Contributors & Developers
“Hatlas Vision — Generate more clicks on your Travel website” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors