This plugin is made for you to monetize your WordPress website’s traffic with a great lottery offer!
Top 3 Lottery jackpots will get data from the internet and show your visitors the biggest world jackpots playable! The plugin also includes buttons to visit a https://www.24lottos.com/ where they can buy real lottery tickets! And you get your share for every purchase! That’s affiliate marketing at its best!
Major features in Top 3 Lottery Jackpots include:
- Shortcode to insert widget with top 3 jackpots.
- Mobile sticky-footer widget with the first top jackpot (disabled for Home Page by default).
- Widgets have links to website where your visitors can buy lottery tickets (links are bind with your https://www.24monetize.com/ account).
- Front-end CSS editor to adjust widget appearance (You can use standard WP custom CSS feature or your theme CSS file for this instead).
PS: You’ll need an https://www.24monetize.com/ account to properly use it (the default User ID does not monetize your site). For any problem you have with the plugin, please, use WordPress Support forum.
- Upload the Top 3 Lottery Jackpots plugin to your site
- Activate it, and visit your site front-end
- Add in sidebar standard WordPress «Text» widget and put shortcode [top3jackpots] in the widget body
- Visit front-end page where the sidebar appeares and click on «Top 3 Lottery Jackpots» tab at admin settings top-bar (appeares there right after the plugin activation)
- In appeared settings-box specify User ID (your affiliate id in https://www.24lottos.com/ — to get your 24lottos.com affiliate id, please open an account at https://www.24monetize.com/)
- Use «Custom CSS» tab to adjust the widget to your site front-end (Use «Preview» button to quickly see the changes). Or use standard your theme custom CSS feature for this if available.
- Turn switch «Is Public» to «Yes» and click on «Save» button.
Contributors & Developers
“Top 3 Lottery Jackpots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Just release
- Small UI fixes
- Added the plugin URI
- Update for readme.txt
- Tags updated
- Improvements for update process
- Minor changes
- Minor changes
- Updated widget styles