This plugin allows you to organize the contents of the head tag that WordPress automatically outputs.
You can use the checkboxes to choose which tags to remove.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Tidy Head Tag”.
- Select the “Tidy Head Tag” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Visit the «settings» -> «Tidy Head Tag» to configure your options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tidy Head Tag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Migrate the contents of Tidy_Head_Tag_Data class to Tidy_Head_Tag_Admin class.
- Added screenshots.
- Updated translation omissions.
- Defined the internationalization functionality.
- Translated into Japanese.
- Updated interface of option settings page.