Add-on to The Events Calendar Plugin.
This plug-in allows event categories to be set as private and viewable only to logged-in users. All events that uses the private category will be displayed only to logged-in user.
- Go to wp-admin > Events > Event Categories
- Create a new category or edit existing one
- Set the category as private by checking «Private Category» checkbox
- Any event that uses that private category will be automatically marked as private and viewable only to logged in user.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Event Calendar: Private Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Display appropriate message if The Event Calendar not installed.
- Initial release.