Add a rich text terminal window to WordPress posts with Terminal Block.
Terminal Block supports the following display and animation styles:
* Command: displays a prompt with user input and a cursor, uses typing animations
* Output: displays output text, does not use typing animations
* Progress: displays an animated progress bar
The plugin icon is terminal icons created by Bharat Icons — Flaticon.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Terminal Block Display rich text in a terminal window.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/terminal-blockdirectory, or install the plugin directly through the WordPress plugins page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Gutenberg block editor.
How do I use custom prompts?
- Select the commmand block you would like to have a custom prompt.
- Select «Block» in the settings sidebar.
- Change the prompt from «$» to your custom prompt in the «Prompt Settings» section.
Does this block use similar typing animations to termynal.js?
Yes, typing animations are supported as of version 0.1.1.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Terminal Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Test up to WordPress 6.1
- Set up linting and CI workflows
- Fix theme style bleeding into editor view
- Add support for user defined accent color for prompt and title
- Use inner blocks for terminal inputs, outputs, and progress bars
- Add animation
- Add Fira Mono font
- Initial release