NEW in 1.0.3: I got a lot of Mails with Setup-Problems: The New Version has a more usabile Optionspanel.
If you had already installed the Widget: You CAN remove the Queryport and the :, but the new Version also Supports the old Syntax
Allows to show the Users and Channels of a Teamspeak3 as a Widget ( TS VIEWER )
Uses the Teamspeak 3 Framework by ScP from the teamspeak forum
This is just an Beta, so dont cry if there are Problems! if you need help just write a mail to email@example.com
Special Thank you ScP from the teamspeak.com forum who created the framework
This is just the Widget, a more functional Viewer will follow
teamspeak3-viewer-widgetand upload the contained files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Add the sidebar widget
- Install the
Teamspeak 3 Widgetwidget through the ‘Design -> Widgets’ menu in WordPress
(Optional, for advanced users) Add `ts3_wp_viewer` to a post or a page
[ts3_wp_viewer]into a post’s or a page’s body text.
(Optional, for advanced users) Add `ts3_wp_viewer` to a template
<?php echo do_shortcode('[ts3_wp_viewer]'); ?>into a suitable template file.
- The server shows an error message — what should i do? Try to understand the errorcode, if there still problems mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Standardports are Queryport: 10011 and VirtualServerport 9989
- Which prerequisites does `ts3_wp_viewer` expect?
Actually, just SocketFunctions
- How would I modify ts3_wp_viewer’s options when it is used as a short tag or inside a template?
To modify this plugin’s option, you will have to add a widget at least once. Once the options are set, they are used for all instances of this plugin and you can safely remove the widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Teamspeak 3 Widget for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First inoffcial Release
- Upgraded Framework, Release Version
- hate debugging, fixed code