Plugin that allows you to change the position of the admin bar and hide it to reach better convenience and versatility.
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Tambar”
- Install and Activate Tambar from your Plugins page
- Download the Tambar plugin
- Upload the tambar folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
To make the plugin works, you must use
body_class() function in your template.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tambar — Bottom Admin Toolbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Tambar — Bottom Admin Toolbar” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Tambar — Bottom Admin Toolbar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Admin bar position setting for mobile
- Minor bug fixes
- Translations update
- Settings button translation
- Added install description in options page
- Added settings link in plugins page
- Removed develop debug function
- New, more flexible plugin core
- Cookies bugs fixed
- Show/hide admin bar animation
- Ukrainian localization
- Settings save bug fixed
- Belarusian localization
- Settings bugs fixed
- Added option page
- Added show/hide admin bar button
- Admin bar parameters in cookie
- Smoother admin bar loading
- Russian localization
- Switched to SCSS
- Show/hide admin bar functionality
- Initial release