Tab-Me allows you to structure your content in tabs by using [tab] shortcodes. See Installation and screenshots for instructions.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
tab-mefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the following [tabs] and [tab] shortcodes to generate your tabs.
[tab title=»title 1″]
Content for tab 1 goes here
[tab title=»title 2″]
Content for tab 2 goes here
- Can I stylize the tabs?
Currently you’ll have to go to the plugin editor and edit the tab-me.css file
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TAB ME” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a padding issue that was present with some themes
- Added ability to set tabs to external/internal links with along with a target attribute
- Now multiple Tab Me tab groups will works on the same page. Thanks https://profiles.wordpress.org/flymke !
- Initial version