Visit http://swmenu.com and use the free online editor to make your own customised version of this pluggin.
- Pure simple CSS3 design
- Responsive fallback menu options for mobile devices
- PIE.htc integration for older Internet Explorer versions
- Vertical or Horizontal orientations
- Multilevel backgrounds using colors, gradients and images
- Submenu indicators for normal and hover conditions
- Special effects including text shadows, box shadows, slides and fades
- Variety of corner options and combinations
- Google webfonts integration
- Upload the pluggin to your wordpres site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the pluggin in a position using the ‘Widgets” menu in WordPress
- Assign the pluggin a menu to display it’s items
- Can I change the look and orientation of the menu
Yes, go to http://swmenu.com and use the free editor to produce an installable copy of this pluggin using your own styles and configuration
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“swMenu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “swMenu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed PHP4 constructors
- First Version.