User can easily create a contact form and integrate it any where in website. It gives shortcode [sw-contact-form] and a widget to add any where in the website.
It allows user to select the way they want to receive user entries in three ways as given below:
1) Contact form entries would be sent to users email.
2) Contact form entries can be saved in database and user can view it in dashboard.
3) It can do both i.e. send contact form entries to users email and also save in database so that user can view it.
Contact form entries when saved in database, user can view email ID’s and use those as leads so this plugin empowers user to generate more lead from contact forms.
SW contact form also adds Google’s No Captcha recaptcha to prevent spamming. User can enable this feature.
The plugin also allows to custom style the contact form by adding Custom CSS.
- Upload the whole plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- SW Contact Form tab will appear on the left side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Just click on the SW Contact Form tab and set some basic settings for your contact form.
- Now just create your contact form and save it.
- That’s it. Use the [sw-contact-form] shortcode anywhere you want or use SW Contact form widget in Appearance > Widgets
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SW Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release