SVG title plugin allows to create animated SVG images from text using Google fonts. After SVG title created, it can be used in a post or a text widget by adding a shortcode.
SVG title options:
- Title: is the title you see in SVG.
- Font Subset: is a font subset selector. Allows easier to select exact font by removing all other fonts in font selector without such subset.
- Font: is a font that will be used to render title into SVG. All fonts taken from Google Font.
- Variant: is one of possible variant of the selected font — italic, regular, bold, etc.
- Size: is letters size of the title.
- Stroke: width is stroke width in pixels.
- Animation speed: in case you wish to add animation to the title, you can add four parameters:
pause before outline drawing animation will start;
duration of the outline drawing animation;
pause before color filling animation will start;
duration of the color filling animation;
Animation starts if SVG title is visible.
- Outline color: is a color that used to paint the outline of the letters.
- Text color: is a color that fills letters inside.
Upload the plugin to your blog, Activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SVG Title” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SVG Title” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.