[sa-form listid="THIS_IS_THE_LISTID" formid="THIS_IS_THE_FORMID"]
Where listid is the SalesAutopilot’s list ID and formid is the form’s ID, that you want to display.
You can find these IDs in your SalesAutopilot admin area, when you select a form. Both IDs are at the bottom of that page.
surbma-salesautopilot-shortcodefolder to the
- Activate the Surbma | SalesAutopilot Shortcode plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. Now you can use the shortcode. 🙂
What is SalesAutopilot?
SalesAutopilot is one of the best marketing automatization and CRM system. For more information, please visit the official SalesAutopilot website: www.salesautopilot.com
Can I customize the look of the form?
There is no option to customize it via the shortcode. You can control the look of your form in your SalesAutopilot admin area.
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Surbma | SalesAutopilot Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release date: 2020-02-10
- TWEAK — Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- TWEAK — Updated to use a new way to deploy it to wp.org repo.
- Added a div wrapper and a width parameter to the shortcode.
- Initial release.