For the teacher, this is an easy way to create an online questionnaire after completing a topic. You can write down questions in advance and prepare answers. Each answer or answers can be marked as true and will then be used in calculating the results of the user. Moreover, you can upload pictures to the questionnaire. You can also create an unlimited number of questions and answers.
- English — default, always included
- Upload the
wp-simple-quizfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What’s the name of this plugin?
The name of the plugin is the one displayed on this page.
Contributors & Developers
“Super Simple Quiz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Super Simple Quiz” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Super Simple Quiz” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- Added background foe prev and next button
- Fixed bug with size content in question table
- Fixed bug with size result table
- Add compatibility with 5.4.2