Stream records activity on your WordPress site in your WordPress database. This plugin allows you to also send those records to Papertrail for safe-keeping (and from there, you can also archive to Amazon S3).
Development of Stream to Papertrail takes place on GitHub. If you have problems or suggestions, please create an issue there.
- Search for Stream to Papertrail in your WordPress dashboard.
- Install the plugin, and activate it.
- Set the Destination for Papertrail on your Stream settings screen.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Stream to Papertrail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.0.5 — September 8, 2015
- Made admin notices and explanation of Destination option clearer
- Removed ‘program’ and ‘component’ options in favour of using existing information
0.0.4 — September 7, 2015
- Added option to enable/disable colourisation
0.0.3 — September 7, 2015
- Added ANSI escape codes for colourisation
0.0.2 — September 5, 2015
- Switched from using constants to options on the Stream settings screen
- Added check for Stream
0.0.1 — September 3, 2015
- Initial release