Social Tools is a free plugin which creates nice widgets allowing to display links and icons to your social networking profiles in your WordPress site. Now you can integrate your accounts in the most popular social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube) into your website and customize the widgets in a few clicks.
The plugin creates the following widgets:
- Social Tools Facebook Likebox: here you can add a title and a Facebook page link to show how many likes the page has and how many friends like it.
- Social Tools Instagram Feed: here you can add titles, Instagram username or tag, select the number of photos to be shown, choose the size of the photo and the option of opening links in a current window or a new one.
- Social Tools Social Icons: here you can add links to your accounts in the most popular social networks — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube.
— Fully customizable titles, colors, icon and photo sizes, padding, border radius, etc.
— Input fields for your social profile links
— No need to enter passwords or log into your social accounts
— Shortcodes for creating widgets in any place of your site
— You need only WordPress to use this tool, no additional plugins required
— Compatible with WooCommerce and AliDropship
WordPress 4.9.5 or greater
PHP version 5.6 or greater
In case you have any questions or need technical assistance, please use support forum.
To install and start using Social Tools, please follow this instruction.
1. Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to
Widgets, search for
Social Tools Facebook Likebox,
Social Tools Instagram Feed,
Social Tools Social Icons and add them to your widget sidebar
4. Choose the options of your choice and insert you social URLs in input boxes
What does this plugin do?
Social Tools plugin allows to show links and icons to your social networking profiles in your WordPress website.
Where can I get support?
To ask for help, report bugs or suggest changes, please use support forum.
What shortcodes can be used to create widgets?
An example of the shortcode for Social Icons:
id=”47″ // [required field]
An example of the shortcode for Instagram Feed:
[adswst_instagram username=”@username” size=”large” number=”5″ target=”_blank”]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
This is the initial release version of the plugin.