SMTP Locaweb is a platform to send emails and notifications, it is simple and easy to use. It has a lot of IPs
with good reputation and it is possible to send emails fast with a good rate of inbox delivery.
Visit http://www.locaweb.com.br/produtos/smtp-locaweb.html for more informations.
This plugin helps to configure wordpress to send emails through SMTP Locaweb.
It is possible to contribute sending a pull request in https://github.com/fabioperrella/wp_smtp_locaweb
This plugin was based on plugin Mailgun for WordPress.
- Upload the
smtp_locawebfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install directly through the plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress or by using the link provided by the plugin installer
- Visit the settings page in the Admin at
Settings -> SmtpLocaweband configure the plugin with your account details
- Testing the configuration fails when using SMTP
Your web server may not allow outbound SMTP connections on port 465 for secure connections or 587 for unsecured connections. Try changing
Use Secure SMTPto «No» or «Yes» depending on your current configuration and testing again.
Your sender email should be authorized in SMTP Locaweb, you can authorize visiting the admin panel in https://smtplw.com.br/panel/settings/emails
- Can this be configured globally for WordPress Multisite?
Yes, using the following constants that can be placed in wp-config.php:
SMTP_LOCAWEB_USERNAME Type: string SMTP_LOCAWEB_PASSWORD Type: string SMTP_LOCAWEB_SECURE Type: boolean SMTP_LOCAWEB_FROM_EMAIL Type: string SMTP_LOCAWEB_FROM_NAME Type: string
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SMTP Locaweb for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- better description for field «Use Secure SMTP»
- changed password input type to password
- when testings smtp settings, shows error details if something wrong happens
- Initial Release