This plugin adds a new field in every post, where you can write a text that will be inserted in the related meta tag, located in the head section.
The main options page of the plugin, provides you with a default text area, where you can insert a default description that will appear in case the field in post page is empty.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/single-post-meta-descriptiondirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->single-post-meta-description screen to configure the plugin
- Where do I find the italian translation of the features of the plugin?
If you need help go to this page
- How to get in touch with you for further informations or new plugins?
Here you can subscribe to the newsletter
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Single Post Meta Description” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Single Post Meta Description” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Single Post Meta Description” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Options page: modified the path to view the logo the correct way
- First official version.