The plugin specifies whether your domain will include www. Redirects www to non-www or non-www to www.
- Redirect non-www links to www
- Or redirect www links to non-www
- A simple lightweight plugin
Install Simple WWW Redirect just as you would any other WP Plugin:
- Download Simple WWW Redirect from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the Plugin folder (Simple-www-redirect/) to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins Admin Panel and find the newly uploaded plugin, “Simple WWW Redirect” in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Settings > Simple www redirect.
Սեպտեմբերի 14, 2022
Sad to say this was exactly what I wanted, a simple redirect for non www to www. However the plugin does cause a critical error when activated (Sept 2022) but does still work and site can be accessed okay. As I am not tech savvy I deleted and switched to a more complicated alternative plugin, which I didn't want to do. Developer, be good if you fix this!
Նոյեմբերի 3, 2019 1 reply
Bad/scam. Site damaged after install this plugin. Don't use it. It will damage your site.
Սեպտեմբերի 17, 2019
simple and lightweight plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple WWW Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple WWW Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a confict on Linux servers about htaccess file
- A Redirect bug fixed
- Initial Release