Simple Secure Contact Form display contact form widget in your widget area with “invisible” spam protection. No more spam, no more capcha!
Better to see once than read a hundred times — see the live demo on my website 🙂
Languages: available on English and Russian. If you want to translate this plugin to your language, please contact me — I will be very grateful!
You can make suggestions and submit your own modifications to this plugin on Github.
For more information and support, please visit my website.
Have any ideas or suggestions? Please write me — i will try to make them in the new version of the plugin.
- Upload “simple-secure-contact-form” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu into WordPress admin area
- Add Widgets on your Sidebar into Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Secure Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Secure Contact Form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added header ‘From’ with WordPress domain and mailbox ‘noreply’ to email headers
- Added Google Analytics form sumbit tracking support (ga method)
- Added Yandex Metrika form sumbit tracking support (reachGoal method)
- Fixed issue with escaped quotes in a message
- Added customization for a widget button — button name
- Added a new field — message subject
- Added a customizable mask for the phone input field
- Added new option — size of a message font after email sending
- Font Awesome updated to 4.4.0
- Fixed some security issues
- Added flexible and simple customization for the widget
- Added translations of the plugin
- Initial release — only widget with simple contact form