Want to add a range slider to your Gravityforms forms? This plugin adds a simpler range slider to the Gravityforms plugin, edit your slider by selecting a minimum or maximum value and select the desired steps.
The Slider field is available under ‘Advanced Fields’
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- ‘Slider’ is now available in the Gravityforms Plugin
- Where do I find the Slider field?
Under the Advanced Fields section of Gravityforms
- What plugins are required?
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Range Slider for Gravityforms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors