This plugin is for advanced WP editors / developers. It should increase the productivity when your post custom field’s values are messed.
Case 1: Let’s say you have a city custom field — input text — , where an user can enter his location. Some of the users
will enter correctly the name of the city, some of them not.
With the help of this plugin you can select the city custom field , the mistyped city name and you have the possibility to
Case 2: Let’s say you have 2 custom fields:
- cpt_city1 for custom post type1
- cpt_city2 for custom post type2
Rename cpt_city1 to city and cpt_city2 to city will merge all the values from cpt_city1, cpt_city2 to city.
PS: Always create database backup before renaming or replacing meta keys / values.
- Install Simple Post Meta Manager either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (optional) Configure the plugin settings in POSTS -> META MANAGER
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Post Meta Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Test] WordPress 4.4.1
- [Test] WordPress 4.3.2
- [Test] WordPress 4.3.1
- [Test] WordPress 4.3.0
- Test with WordPress 4.2.1
- Update for WordPress 3.8
- First version.