In Settings > Simple lightGallery you can find several options to control in which parts of your site the lightGallery will be loaded.
Some of lightGallery core features (taken from lightGallery officialy site)
- Fully responsive.
- Modular architecture with built in plugins.
- Highly optimized for touch devices.
- Mouse drag supports for desktops.
- Double-click/Double-tap to see actual size of the image.
- Animated thumbnails.
- Social sharing.
- And many more.
- Select in which post_types and taxonomies you want the lightGallery to be loaded.
- Make sure you are using the correct markup and the appropriate initialization for your galleries.
- If you want to use lightGallery with WP native
[gallery]shortcode make sure to use it with the option
- For more usage tips, go to lightGallery officialy site
- Install and activate Simple lightGallery plugin
- Either use your own markup and code to initialize it on the frontend or enable the support for the WP
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple lightGallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple lightGallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code cleaning…
- Replace jQuery Chosen library with Select2
- Add the option to auto-include the needed inline js code (for V1 only!)
- Update lightgallery to version 2.7.0
- Update lightgallery to version 2.3.0
- Add the option to use lightGallery with WP native
- Cosmetic fixes
- First Release!