Simple BMI calculator form. The visitor may select Imperial, US or Metric units. Works as a sidebar widget or in content using a shortcode. Translation ready.
Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new
Select the plugin
To install as a widget, go to:
Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets
and drag and drop the widget to one of your theme’s widget areas.
To install in content, use the shortcode: [simple_bmi_form]
The shortcode does not take parameters.
Dashboard > Settings > Simple BMI Form
and set the settings to suit yourself.
There are other BMI calculators in the plugin repository. What’s different about this one?
It allows the visitor to the site to select Imperial units ( user weight in stones and pounds ), US units ( user weight in pounds ) and metric units.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple BMI Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix
- Tested with WP 5.8
- Tweak to styling to limit form width on a content page.
- Button spacing increased slightly.
- Introduction of a «Very Severely Underweight» category, and modification of the limit of the «Severely Underweight» category, both in accordance with an update to the relevant Wikipedia page.
- Tested with WP 5.5.1.
- File readme.txt updated.
- First release on WordPress.org.
- Submitted to WordPress.org for review.