Our live chat solution is designed for those who want to use Slack for chatting with website visitors.
- Slack Integration — talk to your visitors directly from Slack.
- Prerequisites form builder — build any kind of form via our UI to show for your visitors before they enter the chat.
- Saved replies — Reply faster with pre-defined messages list.
- No ads — we will never show any third party paid content to your users.
- Mobile friendly — mobile friendly interface for both chat users and operators.
- Files transfer — site visitors and chat operators can securely exchange files in real time.
- Emojis — all chat participants can express themselves with emojis 🙂
- Auto invitations — define how and when you want to invite the visitors of your website to a chat session.
- Participant status — see when operators or visitors are online.
- Customized widget text and colours — define what static text your visitors see in the live chat widget (for translations too).
- Offline notifications — operators and visitors are optionally notified about new messages by email, when offline.
- Unlimited operators — scale your customer service team without additional cost.
- API — use our RESTful API to retrieve existing live chat visitors and full conversations.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/signalzendirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->SignalZen screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.