Sidebar Video plugin you can set video on your sidebar easily. You can show Youtube, Vimeo and uploaded video in your sidebar.
Display Sidebar Video
Click «Sidebar Video» on your deshbord.
«Enable» the checkbox.
After that fill the all field and nesary information that you want to show.
«Sidebar Video will go on my «essential plugins» list from now on. I am pleased by how easy it was to figure out and by how many options are available in the free version.» — mhkanon
Every part of Custom Sidebars integrates seamlessly with the Widgets menu for simplicity and control. No confusing settings pages or added menu items, just simple core integration.
A Simple Flexible Sidebar Video
** Sidebar Video Includes: **
* Show any Youtube Video
* Show any Vimeo Video
* Show any Uploaded Video
* Control video size
* You can set Title and Subtitle
* Control Title, Subtitle Font and color
Install Sidebar Video and make it the most popular widget extension plugin available for WordPress.org
- Download and unzip the plugin. Upload the unzipped folder to the wp-contents/plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
- Active the plugin from the WordPress Plugins administration page.
- After installing you can see «Dashboard» a new menu «Sidebar Video».
How do I use the plugin?
Ans: First you have to install it. After installing you can see «Dashboard» a new menu «Sidebar Video». Fill the all field and save it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sidebar Video” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix
- Update Core
- Update and Support WordPress 5.2
- Bug Fix and Support WordPress 5.1
- Bug Fix and Support WordPress 5.0
- Initial release