Shortcodes for Divi by WP Zone Allows you to use Divi Shortcodes everywhere where text comes.
Plugin allows you to display any divi library template as a shortcode. It adds a new column to the Divi Library from where you can just copy the shortcode.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Copy the shortcode from the Divi Library
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Click on «Use The Divi Builder» and Click on «Use Visual Builder».
- Put the shortcodes anywhere you want.
Do I need Divi Theme for this to work?
You must have Divi theme or the Divi Builder installed in order for this plugin to work. Divi by ElegantThemes
Contributors & Developers
“Shortcodes for Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.2.2 — 6.09.2022
- Fix: shortcodes are not working after update
1.2.1 — 31.08.2022
- Fix: Potential styling issues in the VB due to module class name overlap
1.2.0 — 10.08.2020
- Translation ready
- Fix errors
- Added link to divi library on the plugin’s page
1.1.0 — 29.10.2019
1.0.0 — 19.08.2019
- Official Public Release