Looking to move away from a theme that utilizes a lot of shortcodes? Deactivating a plugin and want to make sure none of your pages break in the process? Shortcode Locator allows you to view where shortcodes are being used throughout your site. You can filter results by a specific shortcode or post type.
Want to view shortcodes in use while managing your posts? Enable the Shortcodes Located display column feature on the Shortcode Locator settings page.
- WordPress version 4.0.0 and later (tested at 4.6.1)
- Unpack the download package.
- Upload all files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, with folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Shortcode Locator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shortcode Locator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Fixed PHP notice on plugins page.
- Rewrote entire plugin.
- Made post title and type columns sortable
- Initial release