The Shop Page Manager adds additional functionality to the default WooCommerce Shop pages and allows for rules to be set hiding the display of both categories and products. These rules can either be set based on the product, category, sub-categories, or cart / checkout details.
Premium upgrade unlocks the ability to add multiple rulesets, ability to apply rules with more complex logic, visual customizer preview and visual customizer scheduling.
- Install and Activate Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Settings in YourSiteDomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=products§ion=disqus_comments_and_ratings
- Free — Use Select Option and Save
- Advanced — Add API Cridentials and Save
- Advanced — Activate API
- Advanced — Choose Setting for Both Reviews and Comments and Save
Purchase the Advanced option to allow for multiple rulesets on the same page as well as more rules to create logic = WooCommerce Shop Page Manager
- Maual Upload to Server — the entire ‘woocommerce-disqus-comments-and-ratings’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Manual Upload throug Worpdress — Install by droping .zip throug Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Select File or
- Auto through WordPress Plugin Directory
I am not seeing how to activate my API Key in Settings
Make sure that you have all 3 required fields filled out and that you have save the options.
How do I find my API Key and/or Disable and/or Create a New Key?
Login to your purchase at zamartz.com and goto the account settings.
What if I save over my settings and cannot use the API key?
Uninstall the plugin and Reinstall it. Then login to your purchase at zamartz.com and goto the account settings to Disable the old API Key and Create a New one.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shop Page Manager for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Original Upload
- Design and Readme fix
core ZAMARTZ update
updated to work with DIVI categories
Default sorting Issue Fix *
Paid version alert Issue Fix *