Very simple plugin that will search for all the first images of your published posts, pages or custom post types and set them as the featured image.
- You can choose the post type you want to run the plugin on.
- Option to overwrite the already selected futured images.
- Option to select From / To date.
- Unzip set-all-first-images-as-featured.zip
- Upload the unziped folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Tools -> First images as featured
Contributors & Developers
“Set All First Images As Featured” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug on loop requests.
- Added From — To dates selection.
- Added settings link to plugin overview page.
- Updated translation files.
- Added future to search image tags in the editor.
- Fixed bug on loop request ending to early.
- Optimize code to save the post attachment.
- Fixed bug to save attachment metadata.