This plugin / widget substitutes the default “Links” widget. If you are a SEO specialist, you already know how much important is the rel=”nofollow” attribute in outgoing links. If you are not: links passes part of the PageRank the page has gained to their destinations. Do not let the blogroll section wasting it by donating your pagerank to external sites.
Once installed, under “Settings” -> “SEO Blogroll” you can create how many link boxes you like, each with its own title. Every link box can contain how many links you like. For each link, you can decide if it should have the nofollow attribute or not.
Once your links are ready disable the traditional “Links” widget in “Appearace” -> “Widgets” and activate the new SEO Blogroll.
If your theme supports widgets, you don’t need to change a single line of code, just install the plugin and start using it!
Please report any bug (or enhancements requests) on the plugin main page: Seo Blogroll.
More information: http://www.francesco-castaldo.com/plugins-and-widgets/seo-blogroll/
- Unzip and upload ‘seo-blogroll’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the Admin panel. The plugin performs some environment checks and if it’s not supported by your server / wordpress version, it automatically deactivates itself explaining what the problem is
- Edit your links in the plugin options page under “Settings” -> “SEO Blogroll”. Create how many boxes you like, each with its own title and link list.
- Disable the traditional “Links” widget in “Appearace” -> “Widgets”
- Enable SEO Blogroll widget under “Appearance” -> “Widgets”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Blogroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SEO Blogroll” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.