We all know how annoying it is when we see Semalt mess up our analytics data. This plugin helps you stop that from happening by referring Semalt’s crawler elsewhere! Based on an idea by Rishi Lakhani.
Simply install the plugin and follow the instructions on the Settings page.
- Semalt Plugin homepage.
- Rishi’s post about understanding referer spam.
- More WordPress Plugins.
- Peadig: A WordPress Bootstrap theme framework.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
semaltdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Semalt settings and enter the URL you want to redirect traffic to.
- Click Save!
Contributors & Developers
“Semalt Blocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Semalt Blocker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- More bug fixing
- Bug fix for some internal redirect issues
- Added buttons-for-websites.com
- Added ability to enter your own domains as a list
- Removed content output test
- Tweet link update in admin
- Used wp_redirect native function.
- Cleaned up a lot of the code to make it meet WP Coding Standards.
- Fixed a few WP_DEBUG notices.
- Called it earlier, to stop notices displaying.
- Initial release