Use radio buttons or checkboxes for your categories and custom taxonomies with this incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, well supported and 100% free WordPress cookie plugin.
(Please note that the “select all” functionality can work with checkboxes only.)
“Works perfectly!” — IamRJO
“Very helpful. Easy to use.” — cardofearing
“Exactly what I was looking for.” — marketmeau
- Upload the plugin files to the plugins directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Moove taxonomy buttons screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Select All Categories and Taxonomies, Change Checkbox to Radio Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Default term issue fixed
- WP 6.0 Compatibility
- Minor fixes
- Fixed WP 5.1 compatibility
- Improved metabox, added ability to add new term
- Added option to select default taxonomy term
- WP5 compatibility
- Fixed Popular Tab
- Improved admin screen
- Fixed layout issues
- Added donation box
- Fixed PHP warnings
- Initial release of the plugin.