ScrollMagic for Elementor makes it easy to react to a user’s current scroll position.It’s the perfect plugin for you, if you want. It is fully compatible with elementor widgets and other addons.You will easily create a great site with beautiful effects.animate based on scroll position – either trigger an animation or synchronize it to the scrollbar movement (like a playback scrub control).Pin an element starting at a specific scroll position – either indefinitely or for a limited amount of scroll progress (sticky elements).toggle CSS classes of elements on and off based on scroll position. Effortlessly add parallax effects to your website.Add callbacks at specific scroll positions or while scrolling past a specific section, passing a progress parameter.
A brief Markdown Example
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Contributors & Developers
“Scroll Magic Addon for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Scroll Magic Addon for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.1 — 16/05/2022
- Fixed: Compatible with elementor version 3.6.4
1.0.1 — 04/05/2020
- Fixed: Invalid property wpmpp_title