Use the Chart block ( oik-sb/chart ) to display a chart.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Chart Displays a chart for CSV content.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sb-chart-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
OR with the authority to install plugins
- In the block editor, open the block inserter.
- Search for the block by typing ‘Chart’.
- Click on the ‘Add block’ button for the SB Chart block.
- The SB Chart block plugin will be installed and activated.
- And the block will be inserted into your content.
What types of chart can I display?
- Line and stacked line, with optional fill
- Bar and stacked bar
- Horizontal bar and stacked horizontal bar
How do I choose the chart colors?
There are 6 predefined color palettes:
choose the color palette from a drop down list.
What options are there?
Options to control the chart display are:
- Stacked — Toggle on to stack line or bar charts
- Begin Y axis at 0 toggle
- Fill toggle for line charts
- Time line toggle for a date based axis, with selectable Time unit (stepSize)
- Opacity — set the opacity of the background colours.
- Height of the chart, in pixels
- Bar thickness in pixels
- Tension — for curved line charts
What Chart script does it use?
What do I need to search for to find the block?
Chart or SB Chart
What if my first language is not English?
If your first language is not English then you could try:
- French — graphique
- German — Diagramm
- Dutch — grafiek
- Italian — grafico
- Spanish — gráfico
Do I need to build this block?
No. The plugin is delivered with the production version of the block.
If you do wish to modify the code then you can find instructions in the src folder.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SB Chart block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed: Updated wp-scripts #13
- Changed: Put Height and Bar thickness in separate panelbody tags #17
- Changed: Update chart.js to v3.9.1 #11
- Fixed: Fix Fatal on PHP 7.4 Remove default: #11
- Tested: With WordPress 6.0.1 and WordPress Multi Site
- Tested: With Gutenberg 13.8.2
- Tested: With PHP 8.0