If you have a WooCommerce store, Sales Manager For WooCommerce is a FREE WordPress plugin that helps you launch and schedule % sales/discounts on your store more easily. You can schedule multiple sales in advance by setting a starting date/time and an ending datetime, filter by including/excluding categories or other custom taxonomies (brands, attributes, etc.).
- Launch % sales on your store easily
- Schedule sales with precision (select a beginning date/time and an ending date/time)
- Set up a sales schedule in advance, each sale will be started and stopped automatically
- Filter by any taxonomy terms to include/exclude (category, brand, tags, attributes …)
- Compatible with any WooCommerce Shop/custom taxonomies
- Set a custom list of specific products to ignore when launching sales
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Sales Manager For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
/2.0 — 2020.12.14/
— The plugin now uses a custom post type «Scheduled Sales».
— Added «All Scheduled Sales» page in admin dashboard. Multiple % sales can now be defined and scheduled in advance.
— Sales are launched automatically in the background for convenience (previously it was using AJAX), now you don’t need to keep the page open.
— Filtering now works with categories, brands, tags, attributes, etc.
— Filtering now allows both include/exclude rules.
— It is now possible to combine multiple filters when defining a sale (for example: «50% off all blue t-shirts by brand X»).
/1.0 — 2020.07.21/
— Initial Release