Displays Salat (Namaz) timetable on your site for any location around the world, based on a variety of calculation methods currently used in muslim communities.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to: Settings > Salat Times.
- Use widget or shortcode.
- Easy admin panel.
- Beautiful widgets.
- Automatic/Manual Time.
- Hijri and Gregorian Date.
- Timetable for any location.
- Language: English, Bengali and others.
- Different calculation methods for different region.
Need more features or customization?
- Just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Download the plugin.
- Go to: Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload, install and activate the plugin.
- Use widget: «Daily Salat Times».
How does it work?
- Widget: «Daily Salat Times»
- Shortcode: [daily_salat_times]
- PHP Code:
Contributors & Developers
“Salat Times” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Ongoing improvements
- Bug fixes.
1.1 — 3.5
- Many changes and improvements.
- First release.