RSV Slider is based on OWL Carousel. It uses a media images for each slide to create slider groups. you can fill your pages with sliders.
- Upload the rs-slider folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [rs_slider id=”Your_ID” images=”image1(URL),image2(URL),image3(URL)”] in the content area of a page or post where you want the image slider to appear.
- Change id for every shortcode used.
- id can be any text with out spaces.
- Add multiple images (URL’s) in image Property by separating comma.
- How do I insert the RSV Slider?
You can insert the RSV Slider by pasting the shortcode
[rs_slider id="Your_ID" images="image1,image2,image3"]into the content area of a page or post. Be sure to use the HTML editor when inserting shortcodes! To customize your slider, there are optional attributes that can be used with the shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RSV Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RSV Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Rapid Sort WordPress plugin.