Our goal was to create a reuseable admin panel that can be used by various plugins without having to build or include classes of the same code in multiple plugins, while at the same time being quick to setup.
Download the example plugin to get up and running as quick as possible.
- Font-Awesome Field Info Buttons and Sidebar Info Helper
- jQuery Dynamic Navigation
- Validation using validator.js
- Automatic sanitization and saving of options
- Method built to easily get individual options
- Settings Grouped Under One Option in Database (Saved as Multi-Dimensional Array)
- Bootstrap Spinner Preloader (Prevents Layout Shifting on Load)
- Removes notices from other plugins when displaying admin panel
- Prevent users from deactivating by displaying a sweetalert2 to deactivate the plugin using the dependency.
- Backup WordPress
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Who is this built for?
This is purely for developers to help streamline their development process by making it easier to produce a settings page for their plugins.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Reusable Admin Panel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Reusable Admin Panel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: Warning on initial activation
- Bugfix: Bootstrap 5 toggle button not displaying
- Bugfix: Default logo not showing if config is not set
- Initial Release