You can restrict, show and hide widgets, sections and columns to:
- Logged in users and guests
- Users with a specific role (administrator, editor, author, subscriber, etc)
- Users with a specific meta key and value
- Users with a specific capability
- Author of a post / page
- Visitor’s country or continent — integration with Geolocation IP Detection
Premium version integrations and available criteria for content restrictions and other features
- Alternative Content — display Elementor template or HTML / formatted text in place of restricted section, column or a widget
- White Label — by adding just one line to your wp-config.php like this define(‘RSC_EL_PLUGIN_TITLE’, ‘My Restriction Plugin’); the whole plugin will become white labeled and ready for your clients.
- WooCommerce users — who made any purchase
- WooCommerce users — who purchased a specific product
- WooCommerce users — who purchased a specific product variation
- Restrict for Elementor also integrates with WooCommerce Subscription addon which allows you to show / hide content for clients with an active subscription.
- Easy Digital Downloads users — who purchased any Easy Digital Downloads product
- Easy Digital Downloads users — who purchased a specific Easy Digital Downloads product
- Tickera users — who purchased any ticket
- Tickera users — who purchased a specific ticket type
- Tickera users — who purchased a ticket for a specific event
- Install plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To start restricting open any page with the Elementor editor, select desired section, column or widget, click on the Content tab, navigate to the «Restrict» section and choose desired criteria.
Contributors & Developers
“Restrict for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Restrict setting is not showing on containers if «Flexbox Containers» option is active at Elementor > Settings > Features.
- Updated Freemius SDK
- Dependency check for Elementor. Ensures no visible errors if Elementor is not installed and activated.
- WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Freemius SDK update
- Added check in the admin for the minimum version of the Elementor plugin
- Added tested up to tags for Elementor
- Fixed issue with continent selection in the Location addon
- First release