Photo Gallery WordPress Plugin by MyWebApp is the best way to create responsive media galleries with different layout on your website.
WordPress image gallery plugin which allows you to extend the functionality of the classic WordPress gallery. You can easily customize the look and feel of any image gallery using the Responsive Photo Gallery & Lightbox settings panel along with the custom settings of each gallery.
- Fully responsive gallery
- Add multiple image at one time in gallery
- Can delete specific image
- Adjust margin between images
- Filter and shift image using drag and drop fetaure
- Two predefined template for different gallery
- Test Gallery look and feel without publish gallery using preview option
- Cutom CSS option for more style with specific gallery
- Easily add gallery at on page or post using gallery Shortcode
- Can add gallery into widget
- Gallery with animation
- Gallery with navigation & bullets
- Gallery with lighbox feature
- Thumbnails layouts
- Masonry layout
- Fullscreen slider
- Includes lightbox and hover effects
- Thumbnail hover icon setting
You can get your shortcodes from individual gallery
- [MWA_RGL id=”12345″] — Just enter your gallery ID and you are good to show your gallery in any page or post.
Search for the plugin -> add new dialog and click install, or download and extract the plugin, and copy the the responsive-gallery-lightbox plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Photo Gallery & Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Photo Gallery & Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add Screenshots
- Add Thumbnail hover icon setting
- Bug fix of setting not saved