Disable Pingback method from XML-RPC. After activation the plugin automatically disables XML-RPC.
This plugin is more responsive than disabling completely XML-RPC, that it’s required by some plugins and apps (I.e. Jetpack’s modules).
Removes the following methods from XML-RPC interface.
- X-Pingback from HTTP headers.
- WordPress 3.8.1 or higher.
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘Remove XML-RPC Pingback’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remove XML-RPC Pingback” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Remove XML-RPC Pingback” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.